Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Countdown: 4 days!

Yay!  I am so excited about next week. We will be officially starting both the girls curriculums.    Little Hands to Heaven for Avery and Little Hearts for His Glory for Savanna.  We are starting early because 1) I am excited about it 2) we have all had a break from preschool, 3) I will have a break from my schooling soon, and 4) I want to be ahead of the public school system.  We will be taking a week off here and there since we are starting early, but I don't want to go for too long (say 3 months during the summer) or I feel that the girls will lose some of what they have learned. I also want to create an environment where learning is fun and interesting, and not something that is only done on September through June, weekdays, from morning to afternoon.  So anyways, just a heads up that we will be starting in 4 days!  :)

Oh, and Avery will be starting over completely....so there will be a lot of repeats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!