Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Letter C

This week is letter "c", square, yellow, and the number 3. 


"C" is for Cotton letter collage pages.


Savanna made some "C"s for Avery.

She was having so much fun she wanted to do another. :)


Picking the cotton off of her fingers.

Drawing lines from big C to little c.  She did awesome!

Just a side note, I put vinegar and water in squirt bottles so they can help clean.  They love them and always ask to clean the floor in the kitchen.  (Too bad it doesn't work for picking up toys) ;)

Yay for letter "C". Blessings <3

2 comments:

  1. Love her smile and those looks of concentration! Genius idea on the vinegar spray bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot take credit for the bottles, but I forgot where I got the idea from. Thanks for your comments! She is having so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!